hc-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Sutton <adr...@intencha.com>
Subject Re: SocketException with invalid server
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2003 05:25:25 GMT
> I have another problem with proxies in that even if
> shouldCloseConnection() returns true, the connection to the proxy
> isn't actually closed and I'm not sure why.  Any hints about where
> proxy connections are closed?

Ah, ignore this bit.  I'd screwed up the test case so it added a
proxy-connection header but didn't set a proxy on the connection so
HttpMethodBase never looked for the header, I'd further screwed up the
positioning of my debug statements so I was looking at the output of
the wrong test case making life rather difficult. :)

I'll create a new bug with the final patch so it doesn't get lost.

Adrian.