hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: Cookie
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 03:29:29 GMT
To see the network traffic you will need to enable the wire log.  Take
a look at http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/logging.html for
details.

HttpClient handles cookies by default.  For more details please see
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/cookies.html.  If the
cookie guide does not help to resolve the problem please post a wire
log containing the transaction in question.

Mike