hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Kalnichevski, Oleg" <oleg.kalnichev...@bearingpoint.com>
Subject RE: 2.0 release
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:25:31 GMT
Odi,
Laura eventually conceded that these methods did not seem to make a lot of sense or were too
specialized to be of any use for the majority of the HttpClient users.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=httpclient-commons-dev&m=104577672115772&w=2

I do think that releasing HttpClient with stuff that makes no sense DOES harm.

Again, after all, what is the bloody deal with writing a test case? Does it really have to
take 5 months if these methods indeed make sense?

Oleg