hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Kalnichevski, Oleg" <oleg.kalnichev...@bearingpoint.com>
Subject RE: not working with IIS for digest
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:43:13 GMT
Colin,
DIGEST authentication works fine with Apache 2.0 (I just tested it) and *should* work with
IIS. Please note that the server returns status code 500 which means internal server error,
not an authentication error.

In order to pinpoint the problem, we'll need a bit of help from your side. Please, first of
all, refer to the following troubleshooting guide:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/troubleshooting.html

If none of the measures described there helps, please get back to us with the wire log of
the HTTP session that exhibits the problem

Cheers

Oleg