hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: URI specification
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 01:25:49 GMT
I definitely agree that it would be best if URI had its own home
outside of HttpClient.  My impression was that we would try to have it
removed by 2.1 but I see that it is not deprecated.  Perhaps that is
due to the luke warm reception it has received from the commons
community at large.  I agree this might be a good time to drum up some
support for a separate URI package.  Any takers?

As far as compliance goes we're looking pretty good.  The only test
cases that do not work with HttpClient URI are "../../../g" and
"../../../../g".  I will look into these.

Mike