hc-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Sutton <adr...@intencha.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Adrian
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 21:23:29 GMT
Thanks to everyone for the support.  This is a wonderful team to work
with and I look forward to continuing to create great software with you
all.  The Apache elves (Brian Behlendorf in particular) have been busy
over night and my account is already set up.  Once I get the
contributor agreement faxed in I'll proudly add my name to the list of
committers for the project then wait for all those wonderful new
patches to come rolling in. :)

Regards,

Adrian Sutton.