hc-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Sutton <adr...@intencha.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Adrian
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 03:56:00 GMT
> Once I get the contributor agreement faxed in I'll proudly add my name
> to the list of committers for the project then wait for all those
> wonderful new patches to come rolling in. :)

There's one slight hiccup in this process that I just wanted to provide
a heads up for.  My boss feels that he should get approval from the
board before I sign the apache contributor license agreement though
he's certain there won't be a problem with it.  The only time frame I
have is "that shouldn't take long" so it looks like I won't be doing
any committing for a while.  There's no issues with my actual
contributions just with the actual signing of a form so I'll stay away
from using any of my new-found Apache powers until I can happily get
that form signed.

And if anyone ever works out how a company with just 15 employees winds
up having this much trouble approving one signature I'd love to hear
the explanation... :)

Regards,

Adrian Sutton.