hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: Cookie Issues
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 16:01:13 GMT
Ross,

Cookies are automatically stored in an HttpClient's instance of
HttpState.  If you use the same instance of HttpClient to execute the
GET on the initial page and the POST all should be automatically handled.

Please post a wire log showing the GET and POST if the cookie handling
continues to not work (see
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/logging.html).

Mike