hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: Post Method
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:52:03 GMT
I think there may be a bug here as well.  According to the spec, space
characters should be represented as '+' but URIUtil is encoding them as
'%20'.  I think the resevered character set is perhaps also incorrect.
According to rfc 1738 ";", "/", "?", ":", "@", "=" and "&" are the
reserved chars but URI is also uncluding "+", "$" and ",".  My guess is
that most servers translate all hex encoded characters but it seems that
we are not quite to spec.

Mike