hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: Put method
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 16:52:22 GMT
I'm guessing this is happening because the PUT's content length is not
being set.  The request content length must be set to
EntityEnclosingMethod.CONTENT_LENGTH_CHUNKED or to the actual size of
the content to avoid buffering.  If the content length is not specified
the content is buffered to memory in order to determing the length.

Mike