hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Cookie and RFC 2109
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 19:15:48 GMT
Fix applied. Please re-test against the most recent CVS snapshot

Oleg

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 18:52, Kalnichevski, Oleg wrote:
> Dan
> I have to confirm that this is indeed a bug in HttpClient. The bug only affects cookie
paths that have one leading back slash, eg: '/whatever.php'. Cookie paths with multiple slashes
are processed correctly, eg: '/path/whatever.php'.

> Many thanks for tracking the bug down
>
> Cheers
>
> Oleg

I retreive a cookie with no path set. When I examine the cookie the path is set to "/whatever.php",
but according to RFC 2109 it should be "/".