hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: URI specification
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2003 19:35:15 GMT
Folks,

It looks like this directly applies to us (see below). It also raises a
question of how we go about URI support in the future. Since Sung-Gu has
pretty much retired from the project (he's been a no-show on this list
for several months already), URI stuff is ripe for a take over. Spinning
it off into a Commons project of its own would be the best option. I
think this may be the right moment.

Ideas, thoughts, comments?

Oleg

PS: Sung-Gu, if you are still monitoring this mailing list, please let
us know