hc-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Gonsalves <JGonsal...@Xtensible.com>
Subject Java can leak...
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 22:09:20 GMT
Oleg,

I understand what you mean my mem alloc, but Java can leak, it's a
proven fact.  Anytime ROOT has a reference to something it makes it
unable to GC, however, if you loose your reference and ROOT still has
it's, that's a memory leak.  ROOT will never GC that memory.  Ask
youself this, if Memory leaks were impossible in JAVA, how can programs
such as JProfiler or OptimizIt sell?

Jan