hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ortwin Glück <ortwin.glu...@nose.ch>
Subject Re: Beta release date?
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 15:27:22 GMT
beta-1 is tagged in CVS. You can check it out manually if you can not
wait for the release.

beta-1 will be released when Jeff is back...

Odi

Walther, Benjamin wrote:
> Hi
>
> Do you already have a release date for the beta version, which should remove
> some issues with the alpa 3?
>
> We are using it and will go to testing next Monday, so I would like to have
> a recommendation if downgrading to alpa X or wait for the beta.
>

> Thanks Ben

  NOSE applied intelligence ag
                                    [www]      http://www.nose.ch
  ortwin glück                      [email] ortwin.glueck@nose.ch
  hardturmstrasse 171               [pgp key]          0x81CF3416
  8005 zurich                       [office]      +41-1-277 57 35