hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ortwin Gl├╝ck <ortwin.glu...@nose.ch>
Subject Re: FormLoginDemo.java
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 15:44:54 GMT
Yan,

HttpClient is a server side application without any graphical user
interface. It is supposed to transfer data to and from any Http Server.
The dealing with the data is considered the responsibility of the user
(you).

So your servlet will probably need to pass the output from cocoon
through to the ServletOutputStream.

Odi