hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: HTTPClient
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 18:14:04 GMT
In general I would recommend against using Alpha 3. There are a number
of know problems with this build.  The latest nightly build is much
better.

In regard to your question, it seems that the servlet you are forwarding
the POST request to does not accept POSTs.  Does this servlet implement
doPost()?  If it does, then I am guessing that the problem lies with
Alpha 3 and an upgrade should fix things.

Mike