hc-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Sutton <adr...@intencha.com>
Subject Re: Httpclient under weblogic 7.0
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 00:20:34 GMT
Maybe someone will know a particular gotcha with weblogic, but the best
chance for finding the source of the problem always lies in the debug
logs (regular members of the list should know the following mantra by
now):  :)

Could you please supply a wire trace log showing an attempt to use SSL
with your application.  Instructions can be found at
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/logging.html  There are
some other useful troubleshooting hints in the trouble shooting guide
at http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/troubleshooting.html
Finally, a simple test case is always useful, I think I can get my
hands on a copy of weblogic so if it has to use weblogic that might be
okay, try reproducing the problem outside of weblogic if you can though.

I'd also point you to the HTTPS guide but Oleg hasn't written it yet
<grin>.

Once we get some debugging information we should be able to work out
what the problem is and help you fix it.

Regards,

Adrian Sutton.