hc-dev mailing list archives

From ha...@psicode.com (Sebastian Hauer)
Subject How to get POST request OutputStream?
Date Sat, 17 May 2003 16:45:07 GMT

Hi,

I am kind of stuck here.  From the API and browsing through the code I
don't seem to find a convenient way of obtaining an OutputStream.  I
need this in order to rewrite some code that is currently using
Sun's HttpURLConnection that is doing something like this:

HttpURLConnection conn = (HttpURLConnection) url.openConnection();
conn.setRequestMethod("POST");
OutputStream os = conn.getOutputStream();
ObjectOutputStream oos = new ObjectOutputStream(os);
oos.writeObject(someObject);
oos.flush();

I will continue to look through the code but I assume I am missing
something.  Any pointer in the right direction will be appreciated.

Regards,
Sebastian