hc-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Sutton <adr...@intencha.com>
Subject Re: return page url is modified
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 03:31:20 GMT
Hi Navid,
HttpClient definitely isn't changing the URLs (it doesn't process the
response body at all) so there's something else going on here.  I
suggest you first try the suggestions at
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/troubleshooting.html
(particularly the suggestion for using logging and for trying telnet)
then if you still have trouble please send through the wire trace log
and an example of what you get compared to what you expect so we can
analyze it.

Regards,

Adrian Sutton.