hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Aurelien Pernoud" <apern...@sopragroup.com>
Subject RE: Still problems with HttpRecoverableException and HTTPS
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 10:12:21 GMT

That surely is the best option, if the flag can be set on a method ?
(cause i'm not using httpclient directly, I'm only communicating with one
server)
As far as I went into the code, the problematic part of the code isn't
httpclient, it's httpmethodbase.processrequest() that is causing trouble
when a request went fine (httpclient thinks it) but response is simply empty
(or even in my case, connection is closed)

I like the idea of the end-user to choose wether to activate the auto-retry
or not.

Although you should probably keep the auto-retry when the connection went
down and even the request write failed... (current functionment) ? That's
why there isn't any evident solution I think, without breaking some code
(not sure of it, just guessing)

Aurelien