hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Aurelien Pernoud" <apern...@sopragroup.com>
Subject RE: Still problems with HttpRecoverableException and HTTPS
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 09:07:14 GMT

Adrian Sutton a ecrit :

> Actually I'm using HttpMultiClient from well before that:
>   * $Revision: 1.1 $
>   * $Date: 2002/12/22 23:21:07 $
>
> I'm really looking forward to the final 2.0 release so I can convince
> the boss to upgrade. :)
>
> Adrian Sutton.

Well you're exactly meeting the change of behavior I've described
(httpmethodbase.execute method change).

My question is : Have you ever met trouble with it ? Cause I never !

If someone met troubles of doule http requests made or stuff like that,
there would have been discussion about it ? I think this pre-emptive change
is maybe trying to be too smart, as Ingo says. We're talking about http
requests, let's not forget that :)