hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Aurelien Pernoud" <apern...@sopragroup.com>
Subject RE: Still problems with HttpRecoverableException and HTTPS
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 07:22:39 GMT

I'm meeting the same trouble, some times, with HTTP requests (no secure
socket)... I cant' figure why this is happening, but it's happening :)

AFAIK, httpclient doesn't retry in this case because the request has been
written, and the exception is thrown when reading the response (Don't you
get something like "can't fine line starting with HTTP" ?).
As the method is marked as used (request went ok for httpclient), you can't
retry it or you'll get the "already used but not recycled" exception.

I haven't found any correct workaround, except catch the exception, do a new
method that has the exact same configuration, and try again :(

Aurelien