hc-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Sutton <adr...@intencha.com>
Subject Re: Handling 100 Continue on https put or post?
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 23:22:17 GMT
Hi Don,
It sounds like you're using 2.0-alpha 3 which exhibited problems just
like this.  We've done a lot of work on PUT and POST recently so
upgrading to the latest nightly build should fix the problem.  We are
expecting to release 2.0-beta1 very soon.

If that doesn't fix the problem, could you please send through a wire
trace showing the problem, instructions can be found at
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/logging.html

Regards,

Adrian Sutton.