hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: Before we call for a build....
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2003 13:48:32 GMT
In my opinion, once we call for a build I think there is still room for
documentation, Javadoc and test case changes.  I would just want a
freeze on any developement.  I have not seen these errors, but they
should be taken care of before we release.

I have been running tests with 1.2.2 and Tomcat and have not seen this
error.  In the past I have noticed that these sorts of errors (400 when
expecting 200) are caused by server config issues.  I will look into
this a little to see if there is a legitimate problem.

Mike