hc-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Dever <jsde...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: Compatible Cookie Parsing
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2003 21:42:21 GMT
The possibility of regexp should wait untill after 2.0.  I think that
some use of regular expressions would greatly simplify large blocks of
HttpClient code.  There are several different choices for regexp
packages, which needs to be discussed at some point.  My feeling is that
it should be a 3.0 feature as opposed to a 2.1 feature but others may
have good reason to differ.

Jandalf.