hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <o.kalnichev...@dplanet.ch>
Subject Re: NTLM Proxy Authentication : still receiving 407
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2003 12:03:48 GMT
Adrian
I already have squid installed on my Linux notebook. That would not be a
problem. I just do not have an NT primary domain controller at home.
Luckily for me, fridges still run without one. Rumors have it that
Microsoft is working hard on a new operating system for refrigerators
that may require Windows 2003 server to be setup on the LAN. I'd have to
ask my girlfriend, who happened to be the sysadmin in my household, to
grand me 'beer access rights'.

On a more serious note, how do I enable squid to behave as an HTTP/1.1
proxy? It turned out that per default squid behaves as HTTP/1.0 proxy
and as such does handle well 'expect: 100-continue' stuff, for instance.

Cheers

Oleg