hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <o.kalnichev...@dplanet.ch>
Subject Re: Before we call for a build....
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:12:43 GMT
Only partially true, Jandalf. Socket#shutdownInput &
Socket#shutdownOutput, for instance, are invoked through java reflection
in order to retain compatibility with 1.2.2.
HttpURLConnection#getInstanceFollowRedirects and friends are used by
org.apache.commons.httpclient.utls.HttpURLConnection wrapper class. I
think we should move HttpURLConnection to the contrib package where it
belongs.

Oleg