hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <o.kalnichev...@dplanet.ch>
Subject Re: Before we call for a build....
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2003 14:56:01 GMT
Jandalf,

All test cases are fine now. I have also investigated javadoc warning.
The warnings are reported when generating API docs using JDK 1.2.2 and
are related to links to the methods not available in 1.2.2:
Socket#shutdownOutput, Socket#shutdownInput,
HttpURLConnection#getContent,
HttpURLConnection#getInstanceFollowRedirects and such. Shall we remove
references to these methods in order to make APIs compilable under 1.2.2
or shall we just leave them be and ignore the warnings?

Cheers

Oleg