hc-dev mailing list archives

From vikram.x.kondadas...@verizon.com
Subject problem with post
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 21:02:49 GMT

Hai,

I am trying to execute a post using httpclient and this the message , I get

 org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpRecoverableException:
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpRecoverableException: Error in parsing
the status  line from the response: unable to find line starting with
"HTTP/"
      at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.readResponse(HttpMethodBase.java:1668)
      at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.processRequest(HttpMethodBase.java:2322)
      at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.execute(HttpMethodBase.java:915)
      at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:557)
      at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:474)
      at
com.verizon.wbtt.components.validator.BMEXTest.main(BMEXTest.java:30)
Exception in thread "main"

The response is empty.
I tried the same post by writnng my own socket program and it works fine.

Couls anyone  pls shed light on this.

Thanks
Vikram