hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons/httpclient/src/test/org/apache/commons/httpclient
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 15:06:42 GMT
I agree, some splitting into packages would be good.  Along these lines
I was thinking of renaming all of the localhost test to just host.  The
test host could really be anywhere.

Mike

Kalnichevski, Oleg wrote:
> Mike
>
> I think you have done the right things. If any problems surface, they can be dealt with
on individual basis

> Jeff once complained about test package getting completely unwieldy, which is definitely
the case. He suggested the test cases be better structured into sub-packages. This would be
a reasonable thing to do. Probably we could split test cases along the established demarcation
lines into no-host, local-host, and external packages as a fist step