hc-dev mailing list archives

From TANAKA Yuui <y...@marineroad.com>
Subject Re: Problem with MultipartPostMethod via HTTPS
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 10:24:09 GMT
Oleg

Thank you for your advice. Some modules offered by a software vendor
depends on Tomcat 3.2.x, so I'm compelled to use. I tried FileUpload on
Tomcat 4.1.18 with SSL and it worked fine! I'll try with Apache + Tomcat
3.2.4 later. It seems that the factor of the problem is at server side.

Thanks,
Yuui

> Yuui
>
> Tomcat 3.2.4 is fairly out-dated. Seriously consider upgrading. I believe ancient Tomcat
may be causing the problem in the first place. Try examining Tomcat's logs for error messages
or any other clues. Another idea is to run your code using plain HTTP and see if that makes
any difference.

--
Marineroad Inc. / TANAKA Yuui <yuui@marineroad.com>