hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <o.kalnichev...@dplanet.ch>
Subject HttpClient contrib package established
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2003 12:51:49 GMT
Folks

I have taken liberty of committing the very first components to the our
muck spoken about HttpClient contribution package.

I have to say it has become a bit of a problem that patches cannot be
posted as attachments to the mailing list. So, even though I am
perfectly aware of the fact that these components have not been
thoroughly reviewed, I could not think of a better way of making them
available for review (apart from creating a fake bug report or mailing
them directly to all HttpClient contributors). I hope you all find this
compromise justified

Cheers

Oleg