hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Thiago" <...@infonet.com.br>
Subject RE: MultiThread
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:10:48 GMT
Hi Oleg,

First, thanks for your response. I´m actualy using with MultiThreadedConnectionManager, but
when i change to MultiThreadedConnectionManager the connections timeout has decreased a lot.
With MultiThreadedConnectionManager appears greater than SimpleHttpConnectionManager. It´s
correct or i´m wrong?

I want to understand the MultiThreadedConnectionManager. Can MultiThreadedConnectionManager
do what i want ? Can it manage a set of connections ? If yes, where can i find an example
?

Thanks very much.

Waiting for response,

Thiago Costa