hc-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Dever <jsde...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: alpha3 release candidate 2 ready
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 02:48:33 GMT
I was quite casual with the initial builds as this was using a different
build procedure than before (ant based as opposed to maven based).  I
was not very confident initially, which is why I did not tag the
repository and was calling the builds release candidates, which I
wouldn't normally do for an alpha.

I agree with your reccomended procedure, which is indeed what I did for
the last build.  I will endevour to be more rigorus as we get into beta
and then actual release candidates and builds.