hc-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Dever <jsde...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: [VOTE] nominate Michael Becke as a committer
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 18:32:15 GMT
In general, I support anyone that wants to vote.  Due to the structure
of Apache and Jakarta, only committer votes are binding so only these
votes are reported to the PMC and recorded.

If we get to a point where the committers disagree with the community as
a whole, then I want to know about it.

The best way to do that is for everyone that is interested to vote.