hc-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Dever <jsde...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: Authentication Docs
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 03:54:32 GMT
Thanks Adrian.  I did get it directly and have committed it to the
repository in the xdocs directory.  The website has been regenerated so
it can be seen in its glorious html form.
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/authentication.html

I'm using maven b7 to generate the website.  There are some warnings
when running the site:generate goal, but its does fully generated the
site.  The ant tasks for anakia are old and should probablly be removed.

Jandalf.