hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Hoegg <rho...@isisnetworks.net>
Subject Re: Am I in the right place?
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 21:49:11 GMT
I can't verify that these have the desired effect, as I think setting
the defaultlog only sets to what facility unspecified log states go.
 Also, I think you want to put these in commons-logging.properties with
your application instead of in System Properties.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks

Tarek M. Nabil wrote:

>Supposedly, the following statements will guarantee that the logging is only restricted
to the System.out and that it will be on the error level. Please correct me if anything is
wrong.