hc-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Dever <jsde...@sympatico.ca>
Subject propose a 2.0alpha3 build
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 03:34:47 GMT
I'd like to propose an alpha3 build.  We were going to go right to beta,
but I'd like to do another alpha even if its just for working out the
bugs in the release process.  I wrote a release procedure last time, but
it is still needing some attention before its right.  Also, the alpha2
build was done with j2sdk1.4, this needs to be corrected to jdk1.2.2 for
compatability.

I'd like to do this next weekend, say the 15th.  This will not impact a
pending beta release, which still looks like it will be near the end of
February.

Jandalf.