hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: HTTPS/JSSE problem
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 18:52:55 GMT
By default JSSE only support SSL certs that are signed by Verisign or
Thawte.  To use a self signed cert (this appears to be what you are
doing) you have two options:

1) import the servers cert into your keystore
2) mess around with the X509 stuff, someone posted a URL earlier talking
about how to do this

Mike