hc-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Dever <jsde...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: Redirects?]
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 20:17:05 GMT
Right, we should go back to the HttpClient to get another
HttpConnection.  Perhaps the entire redirect mechanism should be pushed
up to the HttpClient class.   I never liked the idea of a user holding
onto a HttpState, HttpMethod and HttpConnection and calling the
execute() method itself.  This use is what forces the HttpMethodBase to
be so large.

I don't see this as being a huge job.  At some point it has to be done.
 The question is, wether it is 2.0 or 2.1 content.