hc-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Dever <jsde...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons/httpclient/src/test/org/apache/commons/httpclient TestGetMethodLocal.java TestHttps.java TestMethodsExternalHost.java TestMethodsLocalHost.java TestWebappBasicAuth.java TestWebappCookie.java TestWebappHeaders.java TestWebappMethods.java TestWebappParameters.java TestWebappRedirect.java
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2003 16:55:56 GMT
Too may deprecation warnings for ya?  Sorry about that.

I don't know why the tests all bothered to call useDisk(false), it was
the default anyway.  I also see that finally deprecating those usdisk
methods has caused some gump warnings for Slide.  I'll see what I can do
over there, but they have lots of other warnings/errors not caused by
HttpClient.

Jandalf.