hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: Significant HttpClient & HttpMethodBase overhaul. Need early feedback
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:03:50 GMT
> I do remember about it. In fact, in my initial post you have been
> personally mentioned to be among those impacted most by the suggested
> patch ;-) Had not the patch been turned down, I was going to approach
> you for suggestions on HttpClient improvement.
>
> I guess we will have to refactor HttpMethodBase HttpClient at a point
> of
> time after 2.0 release. We will definitely be in need of your feedback

I would say delayed not turned down:)

It seems that we should put some work in fixing up HttpClient to entice
people to use it.  This way when 2.x has made direct use of HttpMethods
unwise people will have already moved to HttpClient.  Perhaps we need a
quick brainstorming session with all involved.

Mike