hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: more common classes need a home
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 01:30:48 GMT
Sounds like Base64 has found a home.

What are HttpsURL and HttpURL generally used for?

The various URI classes seem to need a home.  They might be big enough
for their own package.

Where is URLUtil?

We should probably require the various classes as a dependency.  The
only down side being that a person has to download a lot more jars,
etc. to get started working with HttpClient.  It's kind of nice to have
everything in one jar.  Perhaps that could be a release option.  We
could package everything in one jar as a "fat" release and have just
HttpClient code as another "skinny" option.

Mike