hc-dev mailing list archives

From Max Voelkel <...@xam.de>
Subject Re[2]: call for projects using httpclient
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 13:38:11 GMT
Hi middle earth,

yet another project using Jakarta Commons HttpClient.
It's the result of my (yet unfinished) diploma thesis.
I apologize for my bad english. When i made a mistake, feel free to
correct it. I just wanted to say thanx by beeing part of the growing
applications-page.

What about this text:
---
de4d2c - development environment 4 documents 2 content -
is an in-browser web page wrapper develeopment system that returns
it's extraction result as XML using XSLT generated from intuitive user input.
Commons HttpClient is used as the robust base of the whole
system. It has to handle responses from any kind of (wired) web server and does that
very well.
---

Greetings,

Max Völkel