hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <o.kalnichev...@dplanet.ch>
Subject Re: MultipartPostMethod creating malformed headers?
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:23:16 GMT
Daniel,
The MultipartPost have been recently revised to be more spec compliant.
It appears it has become a bit 'too compliant' for your CGI script to
handle. What library are you using to parse 'multipart/form-data'
formatted requests? Each part now includes 'Content-Type' and
'Content-Transfer-Encoding' headers. It seems that the library does not
like them that much

Cheers

Oleg

On Thu, 2003-02-27 at 02:26, Daniel Walsh wrote:
> I'm getting a new exception thrown by the servlet I'm pointing to when I use today's
(Feb. 26th) source for MultipartPostMethod.  It complains about a malformed header line.
When I point back to an older version of HttpClient, I don't get this exception.  Any ideas?