hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <o.kalnichev...@dplanet.ch>
Subject Re: HTTP Post and HTTP/100 (continue)
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 09:25:01 GMT
Simon, Aurelien, Ingo

Please help me help you.

I seem unable to reproduce the problem in my development environment
Redhat 8.0 + Sun JDK 1.2.2 + Tomcat 4.1.18 (running on Sun JDK 1.4.1).
The problem does appear system specific. We need to narrow the problem
down somewhat. The problem appears to manifest itself primarily on
Windows platforms, but it's just a hypothesis at the moment

Could anyone of you try to come up with a test case that reliably
reproduces the problem? Could you also set up HttpClient test webapp,
run test cases in your environment and let me know the results?

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/testwebapp.html

Cheers

Oleg