hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <o.kalnichev...@dplanet.ch>
Subject Re: HTTP Post and HTTP/100 (continue)
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:32:11 GMT
Simon

Please try these settings. This should prompt commons-logging to use
SimpleLog instead of Log4J, which does not support TRACE verbosity.

-Dorg.apache.commons.logging.Log=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.SimpleLog
-Dorg.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.log.httpclient.wire=debug
-Dorg.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.log.org.apache.commons.httpclient=debug

Cheers

Oleg