hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <o.kalnichev...@dplanet.ch>
Subject RE: HTTP Post and HTTP/100 (continue)
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:45:21 GMT
Aurelien, it looks like you have stressed Tomcat to a point that it
failed to respond to post requests within 3 sec. Just for a heck of it,
try disabling Expect: 100-continue handshake and see if that makes any
difference.

The problem with connection not being released is troubling. You should
file a new bug report for this problem.

Cheers

Oleg