hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <o.kalnichev...@dplanet.ch>
Subject Re: HTTP Post and HTTP/100 (continue)
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:18:45 GMT
Simon
I'd really appreciate it if you could send us the debug trace for
analysis. Please refer to the following url for instructions on how wire
log can be activated:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/logging.html

Your problem should be easily solvable by disabling "100-continue"
handshake.

PostMethod myhttppost = new PostMethod();
myhttppost.setUseExpectHeader(false);

Cheers

Oleg