hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <o.kalnichev...@dplanet.ch>
Subject Re: Cookie with max age...
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 19:20:25 GMT
Alan

I suppose you want to have a cookie that never expires. Currently
Cookie#Cookie(String, String, String, String, int, boolean) constructor
blindly assumes max age parameter to be a positive integer. To work the
problem around you can use Cookie#Cookie(String, String, String, String,
Date, boolean) constructor and pass null as expiry date parameter

Hope this helps

Oleg